What could be prettier than pink, besides lots of it? If you don't "think pink," this ultra-feminine quilt would be just as lovely in your favorite color.
- 332 charm squares of assorted pink prints for blocks
- 3 1/8 yards of small-scale white print for blocks
- 1 yard of medium green print for vine, stem, bud, and leaf appliques
- Scraps of dark green fabric for leaf and bud appliques
- Scraps of assorted pink prints for heart, flower, and bud appliques
- Scraps of yellow prints for flower center appliques
- 3/4 yard of pink fabric for binding
- 4 1/2 yards of fabric for backing
As a young girl, Jodi Crowell
learned to quilt from her grandmother, who started her off with a bag full of fabric hexagons, a needle and thread, and instructions to make "flowers." Many years later, the Grandmother's Flower Garden pattern remains Jodi's favorite. Born and raised in Canada, Jodi resides in Alberta with her husband, Barry, and three children.
Item no. 15010B