Sewer's Aid for Smooth Hand and Machine Sewing
$6.19 $4.02 35% off
Dritz Sewer's Aid is a clear non-staining lubricant that can be used for many sewing applications. A drop on sewing machine needles will help reduce skipped stitching; a drop on hand needles allows for smoother and easier penetration into fabrics. Add a drop to your spool and bobbin thread to help lubricate the machine as thread passes through the guides, and a drop on scissor blades provides smooth cutting action.
- Clear non-staining lubricant
- Apply to hand and sewing machine needles for smoother and easier penetration into the fabric
- A drop to spool and bobbin thread helps lubricate machine
- Small amount on bottom of sewing machine presser feet help them glide over fabric
- A drop on scissor blades provides smooth cutting action
Use only 1 or 2 drops from tip of dispenser, distributing evenly on both sides of object.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
First AID - IF SWALLOWED or Inhaled, seek MEDICAL attention IMMEDIATELY.
In case of EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water. Seek Medical attention.
In case of SKIN CONTACT, immediately wash with soap and water.
Treat as silicone.
Contains: Polydimethylsiloxane,Trimethyl Terminated
1/2 fl. oz..
Item no. 21879