Make this wall hanging for your sewing studio or turn the block into a pillow, sewing machine cover, or larger quilt. This pattern has all of the directions for the 4 block wall hanging shown on the cover. If you like applique you will love making this quilt.
The following fabric is required for each block. I have calculated it this way so if you want to make a larger quilt or smaller item such as a pillow you can still use these measurements.
- Background Fabric measuring 17" square
- Table Fabric measuring 6" x17"
- Body Fabric measuring 10" x 7"
- Fabric for Base, Control, Sign 12" x 6"
- Fabric for Base Stripe and Spool 12" x 4"
- Fabric for Inner Sign 2" x 4"
- Spool End and Button Fabric 2" x 3"
- Needle, Dial, Button Fabric 3" x 5"
Item no. 11540D