Sleep Mat II Pattern Download
The Sleep Mat is a mat, blanket, and pillow all in one convenient carry all (not a quillow). It uses velcro to close it and a strap to carry it. It's great to take to daycare, to Grandma's house, or just to lay in front of the TV and watch a show. They are great for sleepovers too. Just lay a few of these down on an air mattress, and everyone's ready for sleep.
- 1 1/2 yards for top of mat
- 1 7/8 yards for backing fabric (the outside/underside of the mat)
- 1/2 yard to 1 yard for binding depending on how wide you want it.
- 1/2 yard for pillow face
- 1 Fat Quarter or 1/4 yard for wide band on pillow
- 1 Fat Quarter of 1/8 yard for narrow band on pillow
- 1/4 yard each of 3 fabrics for quilt top squares
- 1/2 yard each of 3 fabric for quilt top rectangles
- 1/2 yard - 1 yard for binding depending on how wide you want it
- 1 1/2 yards for quilt backing
- Please see pattern for notions and batting requirements
25" x 50".
Item no. 10295D
Sorry, this item is currently not available for purchase.