Gather your prettiest charm squares!? As easy to piece as it is feminine, this quilt - with or without the applique accents - is perfect for that special young lady in your life.
- 32 charm squares total of assorted medium and/or dark purple fabric for blocks
- 56 charm squares total of assorted medium and/or dark pink fabrics for blocks
- 200 charm squares total of assorted pale pink and/or lavender fabrics for blocks
- 2/3 yard of pale pink print for inner border
- 1 1/4 yards of dark pink print for outer border and binding
- 1/4 yard of light green print for stem and leaf applique
- 1/8 yard each of dark purple and/or dark pink prints for flower applique
- Scraps of dark green print for flower appliques
- 4 1/4 yards for backing
As a young girl, Jodi Crowell
learned to quilt from her grandmother, who started her off with a bag full of fabric hexagons, a needle and thread, and instructions to make "flowers." Many years later, the Grandmother's Flower Garden pattern remains Jodi's favorite. Born and raised in Canada, Jodi resides in Alberta with her husband, Barry, and three children.
Item no. 15005B