Take Me Higher Quilt Pattern Download
Take Me Higher is a brand new quilt design of mine that was inspired by the grid of a wooden deck. It is made of 12" quilt blocks that are constructed through piecing strips of fabric together. Using four solid colored cottons and simple construction, Take Me Higher creates a strong graphic design that is at once both modern and timeless and is suitable for both beginner and advanced quilters alike. The PDF pattern of Take Me Higher contains step-by-step instructions and loads of color diagrams and is available for you to download instantly upon receipt of your payment.
- Fabric 1: 2-1/4 yards dark butter
- Fabric 2: 2-1/4 yards dark taupe
- Fabric 3: 2-1/4 yards aqua
- Fabric 4: 2-1/4 yards olive
- Backing Fabric: 4 yards light aqua
- Binding Fabric: 1/2 yard dark taupe
60" x 72".
Item no. 11274D
Sorry, this item is currently not available for purchase.