Triple Easy Geese Pattern Download
$8.00 $4.00 50% off
One Seam Flying Geese Blocks? No kidding. You really can make these flying geese blocks with sewing one seam. No more points to match. No bias edges to stretch out of shape. No stress. After sewing the single seam, open your fabric sandwich and watch as the flying geese block takes its shape. Sit back, relax and have fun making this quick and easy quilt. It doesn't get much easier than this. Super easy, super quick, and Sew Simple... What more can you ask for?
- Fabric 1: 1-3/4 yards Blocks & inner border (brown)
- Fabric 2: 5/8 yard Blocks (beige)
- Fabric 3: 5/8 yard Blocks (gi/ bo1,l8 color)
- Fabric 4:: 5/8 yard Blocks (-oral/candy ,l8 color)
- Fabric 5: 1-3/4 yard Backgro,nd (alternate blocks & o,ter border)
- Backing: 4 yards
- Binding: 5/8 yard
48 1/2" x 68 1/2".
Item no. 10030D
Sorry, this item is currently not available for purchase.