Wallaby II Sewing Cabinet - Teak
These cabinets have been designed with the sewing enthusiast in mind. Whether you sew, quilt, or embroider, the cabinet offers superior workmanship reflecting the needs of the individual sewer by offering large work areas, storage units within the cabinet for all your notions and large lifts to support the latest machines, with an open area, for a comfortable & ergonomic sewing experience. The Wallaby is the smallest cabinet in our Kangaroo Kabinet line, but has some really great features.
- Available in Teak and White colors
- Closed Dimensions: 42-3/4"w x 19"d x 30-1/4"h
- Open Dimensions: 70-5/8"w x 59-7/8"d (with serger platform and quilt leaf extended) front to back x 29-1/2"h.
- A large beveled opening will fit sewing machines up to 23-1/2"w x 12-1/4"d x 13-7/8"t and weighing up to 50 lbs.
- You'll find plenty of storage for all your sewing notions with trays on the door, a large drawer, and shelf to keep all your sewing accessories at hand.
- The Wallaby has a three-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves effortlessly up and down.
- Will fit your serger as well as a sewing machine.
- New lock added with two paired keys
- 33 spool pin and three shelves on the door
- Industrial casters for improved strength and mobility
- Melamine edge banding
- The Wallaby comes with a quilt leaf on the back of the cabinet that folds up or down and will help to expand your work area preventing large quilts or large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor behind the cabinet.
- A custom insert (81971) can be ordered separately by providing the name brand and model number of your machine. Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the Wallaby? Double check your machine's measurements to be sure it doesn't exceed 23-1/2"w x 12-1/4"d x 13-7/8"t.
Remember, all furniture purchased from Connecting Threads ships directly to your home for FREE!
Cabinet Shipping: Sewing machine accessories not included. Cabinets are shipped within one week of your order date in four packages. Sorry, shipping only available within the contiguous US. Cabinets will arrive in several boxes via FedEx Ground and require some basic assembly requiring a screwdriver and a wrench. Assebly video and easy-to-follow instructions are available on www.ArrowCabinets.com.
Kangaroo's warranty: 5 years from date of shipment for manufacturer's defects. If units are damaged due to shipping, contact Kangaroo within the first 15 days at 1 (800) 533-7347. We cannot accept returns on Kangaroo Kabinets.