This pdf epattern with 6 sets of true to size patterns, for making Kristie Hubler's washable, sewn, fabric picture frames for 6 photo sizes: 1.5x2.5", 2.5x3.5", 4x6", 2 for 5x7", and 8x10".
Do you want to be able to cover a picture frame with fabric, but you can't stand how it is not washable? Do you want a picture frame that is easy to work with, to allow the photo to slide in and out easily? Do you have fabric that you have leftover, and have no idea how to extend it's use, and want to make it into something, but don't know what? Do you want a picture frame where you don't feel like dealing with glass? Are you eying up a fabric, and it is expensive, but you'd still love a little of it to make something special? Well here is your wish come true!
- 1.5 x 2.5" : 1/4 yard minimum
- 2.5 x 3.5" : 1/4 yard minimum
- 4x6" : 1/4 to 1/3 yard minimum
- 5x7" smaller frame: 2/3 yard minimum
- 5x7" bigger frame: 3/4 to 1 yard minimum
- 8x10" : 1 to 1-1/2 yard minimum, depending on pattern
Item no. 10658D