Arrow Auntie Em Sewing Cabinet - White
$929.00 $699.00 25% off
Item no. 82005
Sorry, this item is currently not available for purchase.
Expanding sewing cabinet.
The Auntie Sewing Table has a nice vintage appeal, and is great for any room. At just the right size, it opens up to provide a bigger working surface. Fold up the arms and it creates a smooth table-top.
- Open Dimensions: 63-3/4"w x 19-3/4"d x 30-1/2" h
- Closed Dimensions: 32-1/2"w x 19-3/4"d x 31-1/2"h
- Sew in either flatbed or free-arm positions with the EZ-lift air mechanism.
- For flatbed sewing, sewing machine fits into unique universal insert to create a flush surface. The Universal Insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17"w x 7-1/4"d. (A machine specific insert can be purchased separately).
- A custom insert (81971) can be ordered separately by providing the name brand and model number of your machine.
- Features four drawers for plenty of storage.
- False drawer front creates a decorative furniture look.
- Fold out leaves provide additional work surface, supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf supports.
- Locking casters provide excellent portability and stability.
- Durable cabinet design; composite wood construction and laminate.
The following machines will not fit the Auntie cabinets: Bernina 153 or 1080, Brother Pacesetter & ULT2001, 2002D, 2003D, Pfaff Hobby 1042, Brother NX 200, 250, 400,450, 450Q, 650Q & CS8072, Baby Lock Ellisimo, Espire, BLSR or Ellure, *Viking Designer Diamond, SE, all Sapphire, & all Topaz. *A custom insert cannot be made for the Janome 4623LE Plus, the Viking Designer Diamond, all Sapphire, & Topaz, Baby Lock and Brother sewing/ embroidery machines
Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the Auntie sewing tables? Double check your machine’s measurements to be sure it doesn’t exceed 12-9/16" front to back, 18-7/8”w X 13-1/8”t.
Remember, all furniture purchased from Connecting Threads ships directly to your home for FREE!
Cabinet Shipping: Sewing machine accessories not included. Cabinets are shipped within one week of your order date. Sorry, shipping only available within the contiguous US. Cabinets will arrive in several boxes via FedEx Ground and require some basic assembly requiring a screwdriver and a wrench.
Arrow's warranty: 3 years from date of shipment for manufacturer's defects. If units are damaged due to shipping, contact Arrow within the first 15 days at 1 (800) 533-7347. We cannot accept returns on Arrow Cabinets.