This 6-1/2 inch x 24-1/2 inch rectangle ruler features printed 1 inch grids marked in 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch increments with easy-to-read, black and white numbers and non-slip embedded grippers
- The 1/4 inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
- Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature designated by the easy to read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the 1/2 inch grip sides to add the 1/2 inch seam allowance.
- The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
- Use the white 45 degree angle to trim half-square triangles in whole inch increments. Use the black 45 degree angle to trim half-square triangles in half inch increments. An additional black 45 degree line is placed so that two angles cross ? inch away from the outside edge. Use these markings to square up flying geese units; squares set on point or mark cross-hatching. The ruler also features a 30degree/60degree angle.
- White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the rectangle so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to fussy cut stripes and borders.
- Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a tutorial of these features
Item no. 82408