- 1 5/8 yards of medium cream print for block backgrounds
- 1 3/8 yards of red print for sashing and inner border
- 1 3/8 yards of light cream print for sashing
- 1 yard of black floral for outer border
- 1 fat quarter each of 5 assorted black prints for blocks
- 5/8 yard of small-scale black print for binding
- 4 yards of fabric for backing
Retta lives in Kennewick, Washington, with her husband, Dan. They have just celebrated their 30th anniversary. they have four grown children and four wonderful grandchildren. They continue to open their home--and hearts--to semipro hockey players who live with them during the playing season.? They have enjoyed every minute spent with the nine boys who have lived with them over the past 11 years.? Now that her own children are out on their own, Retta has begun to travel, teach, and lecture more.
Retta has been quilting and teaching for over half her life. The last six years she has been ghostwriting and designing for magazines and other designers. This is the fifth book she has published with That Patchwork Place.
She has designed three lines of fabric with Quilting Treasures and has become quite involved with teaching quilting classes on cruises. The experience has allowed Retta to do all her favorite things: share quilting, be with existing friends and meet new ones, shop, and drink coffee.
Item no. 15013B